High quality sublimation ink adapted to work with devices equipped with piezoelectric heads. Especially recommended for Epson devices.
Product features: All colors are highly saturated, photorealistic. Deep color saturation on both fabrics and hard media such as ceramics. Organic product, contains no hazardous and toxic substances, no smell, no vapors during transfer.
Professional use in both large-format printing and small printers.
One product means a set of 4 x 1000 ml CMYK colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
Main product features:
- All colors are highly saturated, photorealistic.
- The micro-filtration and purification process several times prevents the nozzles from clogging.
- Deep color saturation on both fabrics and hard media such as ceramics.
- Very high UV resistance, abrasion and washing with detergent.
- High quality components prevent the ink from drying out in the print head.
- The depth of black color provides a full palette of shades of gray.
- Organic product, contains no hazardous and toxic substances, no smell, no vapors during transfer.
- Use in both large-format printing and small printers.
When buying a set of cmyk (4 pcs) of sublimation ink, we provide a dedicated ICC color profile for Epson printers - Free!
* the color profile is developed for a given ink, depending on individual printing parameters, equipment or other media consumption, the use of the profile does not have to guarantee 100% printing accuracy in each individual case.
* Due to the very wide variety of available printing media and printing devices, in order to obtain the best results it is recommended to carry out your own tests and possibly prepare individual color profiles. Our company also offers individual RGB color profiles tailored to the specific printing device and materials used.
If you are interested in purchasing ink in production / wholesale quantities, please contact us by phone or email.
Wholesale packaging of 1 l, 5 l, 25 l available.
Shipment of goods every day until 2:00 p.m.
By definition, sublimation is the process of phase change of a direct transition of a given substance from a solid state to a gaseous state bypassing the liquid state. This is the theoretical definition of sublimation.
In practice, we are talking about the action of a special sublimation ink, which, thanks to its properties, has the ability to evaporate under the influence of high temperature and connect (penetrate) to the polyester layer that should be covered the surface of our target advertising gadget, such as a mug or other selected product . Colloquially, this type of printing is called sublimation technology or sublimation printing.